 expecting that he will get nothing in return!"
0
jpolaski4 (3157)

On 2006-05-02 15:10:17 -0700, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> said:

> Again after the bulls ran.
>
> http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
>
>   Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> ($60,061,881,440)

At the close, it was AAPL $�60,777,591,440, and DELL $�59,850,064,460.

-jcr

0
jcr.nospam (2106)
5/2/2006 11:18:09 PM
Your a retard.

"Jim Polaski" <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote in message
> Again after the bulls ran.
>
> http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
>
>  Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> ($60,061,881,440)
>
> --
> Regards,
> JP
> "The measure of a man is what he will do while
> expecting that he will get nothing in return!"

0
me9095 (27)
5/2/2006 11:39:23 PM
In article <jpolaski-55D702.17101702052006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
 Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:

> Again after the bulls ran.
>
> http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
>
>   Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> ($60,061,881,440)

For my money, they always were.

--
George Graves
The health of our society is a direct result of the men
wrote:

> Your a retard.

Homely, leave your personal problems at home. Don't air them here.

--
Microsoft and Windoze: The combination that made computing dangerous.
Apple and OS X: The combination that made computing insanely great.
 John C. Randolph <jcr.nospam@nospam.mac.com> wrote:

> On 2006-05-02 15:10:17 -0700, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> said:
>
> > Again after the bulls ran.
> >
> > http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
> >
> >   Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> > ($60,061,881,440)
>
> At the close, it was AAPL $�60,777,591,440, and DELL $�59,850,064,460.
>
> -jcr

OMG! OMG! OMG! Apple is going out of business any moment now! AAUGH!

Sorry ... I seem to have channeled a bunch of eternal Apple doomsayers.

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com> http://www.timberwoof.com
On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
<jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:

>Again after the bulls ran.
>
>http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
>
>  Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
>($60,061,881,440)

Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)

--
I am so old that I can remember when other people's
achievements were considered to be an inspiration,

Thomas Sowell
0
ev515o (4926)
5/3/2006 4:19:58 AM
In article <fobg529qgbbi2bkok0o8jft411eaunc2cm@4ax.com>,
 Mayor of R'lyeh <ev515o@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
> <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
>
> >Again after the bulls ran.
> >
> >http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
> >
> >  Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> >($60,061,881,440)
>
> Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
> nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
> were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
> home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)

No, actually, several times people pointed out that the stock prices of
other companies were higher than Apple's. Eventually they got in knocked
though their heads that what counts is market capitalization, not just
stock price, so then they started talking about how Apple's market cap
was lower. Now it's higher than Dell's.

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com> http://www.timberwoof.com
In article <fobg529qgbbi2bkok0o8jft411eaunc2cm@4ax.com>,
 Mayor of R'lyeh <ev515o@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
> <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
>
> >Again after the bulls ran.
> >
> >http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
> >
> >  Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> >($60,061,881,440)
>
> Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
> nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
> were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
> home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)

What makes it funny is that Michael Dell was saying some years ago that
the best thing for Apple to do was liquidate and disburse the money to
its shareholders.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
In article <fobg529qgbbi2bkok0o8jft411eaunc2cm@4ax.com>,
 Mayor of R'lyeh <ev515o@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
> <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
>
> >Again after the bulls ran.
> >
> >http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
> >
> >  Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> >($60,061,881,440)
>
> Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
> nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
> were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
> home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)

Whose double standard? Are you suggesting that Mac advocates doesn't
have the right to point out that Apple is more worth than Dell if they
don't also post when Dell is more worth than Apple? That's a pretty
weird demand from an advocacy group. In extensions, Mac advocates need
to post when a PC manufacturer starts selling a smaller PC than the
Mac mini, a faster PC than a Mac and a cheaper PC than a Mac instead
of only posting when the reversal is true.

You, for one, would fail this of course - since your Apple hatred
would never let you post anything positive about Apple or the Mac.

--
Sandman[.net]
0
(in article <fobg529qgbbi2bkok0o8jft411eaunc2cm@4ax.com>):

> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
> <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
>
>> Again after the bulls ran.
>>
>> http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
>>
>> Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
>> ($60,061,881,440)
>
> Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
> nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
> were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
> home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)

Don't tell me you expect to hear unbiased opinions in an
advocacy group.  You can't possibly be that stupid.  That sort
of 'thinking' seems to be the sole purview of Muahman and the
associated sockpuppets.

--
Lefty
All of God's creatures have a place..........

0
nunya (4574)
5/3/2006 2:28:22 PM
Alan Baker wrote
(in article <alangbaker-F2FC7A.00582303052006@news.telus.net>):

> In article <fobg529qgbbi2bkok0o8jft411eaunc2cm@4ax.com>,
>  Mayor of R'lyeh <ev515o@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
>> <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Again after the bulls ran.
>>>
>>> http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
>>>
>>> Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
>>> ($60,061,881,440)
>>
>> Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
>> nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
>> were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
>> home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)
>
> What makes it funny is that Michael Dell was saying some years ago that
> the best thing for Apple to do was liquidate and disburse the money to
> its shareholders.

So Michael Dell was wrong.  It won't be the last mistake he
makes, and it wasn't his first.

--
Lefty
All of God's creatures have a place..........
..........right next to the potatoes and gravy.
See also: http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/iProduct.gif

0
nunya (4574)
5/3/2006 2:29:14 PM
In article
<timberwoof.spam-A0AF87.19533102052006@nnrp-virt.nntp.sonic.net>,
Timberwoof <timberwoof.spam@infernosoft.com> wrote:

> In article <2006050216180950073%jcrnospam@nospammaccom>,
>  John C. Randolph <jcr.nospam@nospam.mac.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2006-05-02 15:10:17 -0700, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> said:
> >
> > > Again after the bulls ran.
> > >
> > > http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
> > >
> > >   Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> > > ($60,061,881,440)
> >
> > At the close, it was AAPL $�60,777,591,440, and DELL $�59,850,064,460.
> >
> > -jcr
>
> OMG! OMG! OMG! Apple is going out of business any moment now! AAUGH!
>
> Sorry ... I seem to have channeled a bunch of eternal Apple doomsayers.

That or you just set the Way Back machine ten years into the past.
0
cwkoller2 (266)
5/4/2006 12:02:05 AM
In article <030520061702057899%cwkoller@STOPSPAMmac.com>,
 Craig Koller <cwkoller@STOPSPAMmac.com> wrote:

> In article
> <timberwoof.spam-A0AF87.19533102052006@nnrp-virt.nntp.sonic.net>,
> Timberwoof <timberwoof.spam@infernosoft.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <2006050216180950073%jcrnospam@nospammaccom>,
> >  John C. Randolph <jcr.nospam@nospam.mac.com> wrote:

> > > At the close, it was AAPL $�60,777,591,440, and DELL $�59,850,064,460.
> > >
> > > -jcr
> >
> > OMG! OMG! OMG! Apple is going out of business any moment now! AAUGH!
> >
> > Sorry ... I seem to have channeled a bunch of eternal Apple doomsayers.
>
> That or you just set the Way Back machine ten years into the past.

More like ten weeks. Hang on... I think I can feel another doomsayer
about to say it...

--
Mayor of R'lyeh wrote:
> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
> <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
>
> >Again after the bulls ran.
> >
> >http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
> >
> >  Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> >($60,061,881,440)
>
> Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
> nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
> were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
> home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)

<twiddles thumbs while waiting for market cap update...>

0
news74 (3350)
5/22/2006 3:13:37 PM
ed wrote:
> Mayor of R'lyeh wrote:
> > On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:10:17 -0500, Jim Polaski
> > <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Again after the bulls ran.
> > >
> > >http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/9432/
> > >
> > >  Apple Computer ($60,166,590,800) is now worth more than Dell
> > >($60,061,881,440)
> >
> > Funny how this is a major big deal when Apple passes Dell but there's
> > nary a word about it when Dell passes Apple. Its almost as if there
> > were a double standard in action. Could that be possible in CSMA, the
> > home to fairness and even handed dealings? 8)
>
> <twiddles thumbs while waiting for market cap update...>

<whistles...>

0
news74 (3350)