Get a FREE iPod Mini!!

There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis!  All
you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial
with one of their sponsors.  You can cancel this trial immediately.
Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing.  That is it!  To
check it out go here:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406

Good Luck!

In article <16b75e26.0407191308.693067ef@posting.google.com>,
 ausenbaugh@hotmail.com (Ausenbaugh) wrote:

> There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis!  All
> you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial
> with one of their sponsors.  You can cancel this trial immediately.
> Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing.  That is it!  To
> check it out go here:
>
> http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406
>
> Good Luck!

You know you've got some serious brand recognition when your products
are being used as bait for pyramid schemes. I notice "free" Dell music
players aren't being offered.

--
"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today.... He married
a Texas girl, I want you to know. (Laughter.) Karyn is with us. A West Texas
                       -- George W. Bush in Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004
0
znu2 (2031)
7/20/2004 3:38:46 PM
ZnU wrote:
> In article <16b75e26.0407191308.693067ef@posting.google.com>,
>  ausenbaugh@hotmail.com (Ausenbaugh) wrote:
>
>> There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis!  All
>> you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial
>> with one of their sponsors.  You can cancel this trial immediately.
>> Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing.  That is it!
>> To check it out go here:
>>
>> http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406
>>
>> Good Luck!
>
> You know you've got some serious brand recognition when your products
> are being used as bait for pyramid schemes. I notice "free" Dell music
> players aren't being offered.

Apple products lead the way in duping people into pryamid schemes!  Whoo
hoo!   Somehow I can't believe Dell is envious...

--
Edwin

0
thorne25 (21019)