How Microsoft can get anyone to line up for anything in their store

Offer free concert tickets.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KLwVfi0uaU>

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone

Brilliant move by Microsoft. One of the reasons MSFT had a record
quarter while Apple stock is tanking daily since fuckface Jobs died
and made the world a better place.
0
MuahMan
10/22/2011 1:07:26 AM
On Oct 21, 9:07=A0pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brilliant move by Microsoft. One of the reasons MSFT had a record
> quarter while Apple stock is tanking daily since fuckface Jobs died
> and made the world a better place.
But I thought that MS's financials had "zero impact on your life"?
0
KDT