It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World

I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free
world:

My business: all Mac, no PCs.  My dentist, family physician and
urologist are all Mac.  No PCs.

Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding:  all Mac
(no surprise there).

My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have
PowerBooks and one has an eMac.  (She has a G5 iMac.)

I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using
a Windows POS unit.

It never was intentional.  I don't scout a place to see what frickin'
computer they use.  Just happened.   Kind of weird.
--
Arf!

Old CSMAer
0
olddog1 (272)

Nice!  At work I'm stuck on Windows, plus at home my roommate and
girlfrield both use Windows.  Good thing is I have my ibook at work and
both my roommate and gf are getting Macs after their Dell's are paid
off.   They use Mac's at work and see how my PowerMac at home works
while their PeeCee's hose daily.  They hate Windows now :)

So i'm getting there :)

Alex

0
samalex (151)
8/3/2005 9:09:29 PM
"OldCSMAer" <olddog@kennelsINVALID.com> wrote in message
>I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free
> world:
>
> My business: all Mac, no PCs.  My dentist, family physician and
> urologist are all Mac.  No PCs.
>
> Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding:  all Mac
> (no surprise there).
>
> My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have
> PowerBooks and one has an eMac.  (She has a G5 iMac.)
>
> I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using
> a Windows POS unit.
>
> It never was intentional.  I don't scout a place to see what frickin'
> computer they use.  Just happened.   Kind of weird.
> --
> Arf!
>
> Old CSMAer

Nice!

You must not like Starbucks coffee tho.  You can't escape PCs in there.

0
fake271 (111)
8/3/2005 9:34:34 PM
In article <KLaIe.2596$5g.1428@tornado.socal.rr.com>,
 "brian" <fake@fake.com> wrote:

> "OldCSMAer" <olddog@kennelsINVALID.com> wrote in message
> >I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free
> > world:
> >
> > My business: all Mac, no PCs.  My dentist, family physician and
> > urologist are all Mac.  No PCs.
> >
> > Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding:  all Mac
> > (no surprise there).
> >
> > My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have
> > PowerBooks and one has an eMac.  (She has a G5 iMac.)
> >
> > I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using
> > a Windows POS unit.
> >
> > It never was intentional.  I don't scout a place to see what frickin'
> > computer they use.  Just happened.   Kind of weird.
> > --
> > Arf!
> >
> > Old CSMAer
>
> Nice!
>
> You must not like Starbucks coffee tho.  You can't escape PCs in there.

Oh, I don't mind the PCs at all. I use em at the library or wherever
they turn up for public use.
--
Arf!

Old CSMAer