Mac Disk Partitioning?

I am looking for a nice app that will let me partition my HD, I need to
have a fully operational Linux installation for work reasons.

Does anyone have any previous experience here  that could help?

Thank you,

Ben.

0
Ben

In article <441e5d36@newsgate.hknet.com>,
 Ben Branch <benjaminhk@mac.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a nice app that will let me partition my HD, I need to
> have a fully operational Linux installation for work reasons.
>
> Does anyone have any previous experience here  that could help?

I use 'pdisk'; it's located in /usr/sbin.  I recently installed Yellow
Dog Linux and that was pretty easy.

--
Tom Stiller

PGP fingerprint =  5108 DDB2 9761 EDE5 E7E3
                   7BDA 71ED 6496 99C0 C7CF
0
Tom
3/20/2006 11:44:46 AM
Ben Branch <benjaminhk@mac.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a nice app that will let me partition my HD, I need to
> have a fully operational Linux installation for work reasons.

Unless you mean partitioning a working disk without removing data first
(a risky affair at any time), I would recommend Apple's Disk utility. As
for the other alternative I would never do that, so I don't have
anything to recommend.
--
/Jon
For mail address, run the following in Terminal: