Adding Version Info to .so (aka .bundle) files

When I look at crash logs, all the other loaded libraries have X.Y.Z version numbers next to them, but my .so does not.

I cannot find anywhere that shows how to add this info.  NB This is NOT a plist question, this is a shared object in which I wish to embed version info.

I've tried using -current_version on the link line but it just gives an error.

Any ideas?  I'm surprised how little information about building .bundle files there is around..

0
adambillyard
8/9/2012 9:30:09 AM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow