Dynamic generation of xcconfig file in xcode 4

I want to dynamically set the build settings, specifically the header searc=
h paths, for a target. I intend to do so by adding a target which generates=
 an xcconfig file that includes the search paths. I run this target first, =
followed by the target that actually uses the search paths and tries to obt=
ain the by referencing the xcconfig file. This approach is not working. The=
 xcconfig file is generated, but the build settings are not reloaded. Is th=
is expected? Is it even possible to achieve what I am trying to do?

Thanks,
Pankaj
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow