Inside Macintosh (and other books)

Group seems highly moribund, but on the off-chance that someone
playing with old hardware is still monitoring this group...

Up for grabs:
   Inside Macintosh I, II, and IV-VI plus X-Ref
   ResEdit and MacsBug user guides
   Macintosh programming primer
   Macintosh C programming Primer
   Debugging Macintosh software with MacsBug

All free to any one prepared to collect or pay shipping.
I may also still have DSDD floppies with the original software...

Ping me at dstone at chem dot utoronto dot ca if interested.
0
David
5/23/2013 1:13:12 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

In article <no.email-9485D6.09131223052013@news.eternal-september.org>,
 David Stone <no.email@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Group seems highly moribund, but on the off-chance that someone
> playing with old hardware is still monitoring this group...
>
> Up for grabs:
>    Inside Macintosh I, II, and IV-VI plus X-Ref
>    ResEdit and MacsBug user guides
>    Macintosh programming primer
>    Macintosh C programming Primer
>    Debugging Macintosh software with MacsBug
>
> All free to any one prepared to collect or pay shipping.
> I may also still have DSDD floppies with the original software...
>
> Ping me at dstone at chem dot utoronto dot ca if interested.

Just a suggestion -
Y'might want to cross this over into the recently created (just in the
last few weeks) comp.sys.mac.vintage newsgroup.

--
If the door is baroque don't be Haydn. Come around Bach and jiggle the Handel.
0
wrote:

> In article <no.email-9485D6.09131223052013@news.eternal-september.org>,
>  David Stone <no.email@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Group seems highly moribund, but on the off-chance that someone
> > playing with old hardware is still monitoring this group...
> >
> > Up for grabs:
> >    Inside Macintosh I, II, and IV-VI plus X-Ref
> >    ResEdit and MacsBug user guides
> >    Macintosh programming primer
> >    Macintosh C programming Primer
> >    Debugging Macintosh software with MacsBug
> >
> > All free to any one prepared to collect or pay shipping.
> > I may also still have DSDD floppies with the original software...
> >
> > Ping me at dstone at chem dot utoronto dot ca if interested.
>
> Just a suggestion -
> Y'might want to cross this over into the recently created (just in the
> last few weeks) comp.sys.mac.vintage newsgroup.

Yeah, just saw that about 5 minutes after posting - figures!
0
David