programming an app for a jailbroken iPad

Hi !
Maybe not the best forum but...
I have just jailbroken my iPad, this is legal.
I would like to program an app only for myself,
not to be distributed. Is that possible with XCode,
and is it secure ?
The iPad is a cool machine, why not program it ?
Thanks,

    franck
0
Franck
9/2/2012 5:55:57 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Le 02/09/12 19:55, Franck Ditter a �crit :
> Hi !
> Maybe not the best forum but...
> I have just jailbroken my iPad, this is legal.
> I would like to program an app only for myself,
> not to be distributed. Is that possible with XCode,
> and is it secure ?
> The iPad is a cool machine, why not program it ?
> Thanks,
>
>      franck

Main problem: self signing your app.

Jerome