Setting CMAKE search path?

I've done this before, I just can not recall what I did.

Running the cmake application (GUI, not command line).  I need cmake to
include /opt/local/bin in the search path.  In this instance, the make
file is running FindBISON, but there are other dependencies that I will
come to once I get past this one.

My search path for the shell does include /opt/local/bin, which is
where Mac Ports puts the version of Bison that I need.

Last time I did this, I also needed to adjust Xcode to use /opt as
well.  My recollection on that was that I altered the package.

Any clues would be appreciated.

--
John Holt

0
John
6/29/2012 4:33:55 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow