SQLite tutorial for Mac OS X coding?

Could someone point me at a decent tutorial for learning how to use
SQLite databases in a Mac app? I can find quite a few for iOS coding,
but that's not really what I'm after.

Many thanks.

Jim
--
"A few ground rules - no bombing, no running, no petting, no diving and
no inflatables. In fact, probably best to leave all swimming related

Jim <jim@magrathea.plus.com> writes:
> Could someone point me at a decent tutorial for learning how to use
> SQLite databases in a Mac app? I can find quite a few for iOS coding,
> but that's not really what I'm after.

Have you found
  http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html
  http://www.sqlite.org/cintro.html
?

--
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/
0
On 2013-08-02, Richard Kettlewell <rjk@greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Jim <jim@magrathea.plus.com> writes:
>> Could someone point me at a decent tutorial for learning how to use
>> SQLite databases in a Mac app? I can find quite a few for iOS coding,
>> but that's not really what I'm after.
>
> Have you found
>   http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html
>   http://www.sqlite.org/cintro.html