Create disk image over AFP ?

To backup my workstation drive onto my server, I wanted to have the
server mount the workstation's drive over AFP and then use the disk
utility to create a local (to the server) .dmg file  (with compression on).

The server had no problems mounting the desktop's drive with AFP. But
Disk Utility did not show that drive in the list of drives.

Is this an architectural/design restriction, or would Disk Util on the
server be able to manipulate the desktop's disk if I enabled "root" on
the desktop and used "root" credentials to mount the disk over AFP ?

Would dd or some other command line utility be able to have the server
perform a full disk backup to a compressed .dmg ? Or is there absolutely
no way around to have the .dmg created from the desktop ?

Creating compressed .dmg takes a lot of CPU so I'd rather have it run on
the server. Goal is to have an image of drives that could be used to
restore to a new computer after some sort of disaster.

..dmg is easier to recover from on any machine than the proprietary
format used by time machine.

In article <4f4a9f1f$0$24324$c3e8da3$12bcf670@news.astraweb.com>,
 JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot@vaxination.ca> wrote:

> To backup my workstation drive onto my server, I wanted to have the
> server mount the workstation's drive over AFP and then use the disk
> utility to create a local (to the server) .dmg file  (with compression on).
>
> The server had no problems mounting the desktop's drive with AFP. But
> Disk Utility did not show that drive in the list of drives.
>
> Is this an architectural/design restriction, or would Disk Util on the
> server be able to manipulate the desktop's disk if I enabled "root" on
> the desktop and used "root" credentials to mount the disk over AFP ?
>
> Would dd or some other command line utility be able to have the server
> perform a full disk backup to a compressed .dmg ? Or is there absolutely
> no way around to have the .dmg created from the desktop ?
>
> Creating compressed .dmg takes a lot of CPU so I'd rather have it run on
> the server. Goal is to have an image of drives that could be used to
> restore to a new computer after some sort of disaster.
>
> .dmg is easier to recover from on any machine than the proprietary
> format used by time machine.

Take a look at the hdiutil command-line tool.

Some instructions are here:

<http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20020311215452999>

JR
0
jollyroger (11010)
2/26/2012 9:29:57 PM
In article <4f4a9f1f$0$24324$c3e8da3$12bcf670@news.astraweb.com>,
 JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot@vaxination.ca> wrote:

> To backup my workstation drive onto my server, I wanted to have the
> server mount the workstation's drive over AFP and then use the disk
> utility to create a local (to the server) .dmg file  (with compression on).
>

> The server had no problems mounting the desktop's drive with AFP. But
> Disk Utility did not show that drive in the list of drives.
>
> Is this an architectural/design restriction, or would Disk Util on the
> server be able to manipulate the desktop's disk if I enabled "root" on
> the desktop and used "root" credentials to mount the disk over AFP ?
>

> Would dd or some other command line utility be able to have the server
> perform a full disk backup to a compressed .dmg ? Or is there absolutely
> no way around to have the .dmg created from the desktop ?
>

> Creating compressed .dmg takes a lot of CPU so I'd rather have it run on
> the server. Goal is to have an image of drives that could be used to
> restore to a new computer after some sort of disaster.
>
> .dmg is easier to recover from on any machine than the proprietary
> format used by time machine.

It sounds like you want to create a block-level copy from a logical
filesystem.  That's not going to work.

Try it the other way around.  Mount the server's drive on the
workstation and have the workstation write its own disk image to the
server.
mcmurtrie (391)
2/27/2012 2:25:35 AM
In article <4f4a9f1f$0$24324$c3e8da3$12bcf670@news.astraweb.com>,
 JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot@vaxination.ca> wrote:

> To backup my workstation drive onto my server, I wanted to have the
> server mount the workstation's drive over AFP and then use the disk
> utility to create a local (to the server) .dmg file  (with compression on).
>

> The server had no problems mounting the desktop's drive with AFP. But
> Disk Utility did not show that drive in the list of drives.
>
> Is this an architectural/design restriction, or would Disk Util on the
> server be able to manipulate the desktop's disk if I enabled "root" on
> the desktop and used "root" credentials to mount the disk over AFP ?
>

> Would dd or some other command line utility be able to have the server
> perform a full disk backup to a compressed .dmg ? Or is there absolutely
> no way around to have the .dmg created from the desktop ?
>

> Creating compressed .dmg takes a lot of CPU so I'd rather have it run on
> the server. Goal is to have an image of drives that could be used to
> restore to a new computer after some sort of disaster.
>
> .dmg is easier to recover from on any machine than the proprietary
> format used by time machine.

You might try SuperDuper.  While I do not use a compressed image,
I have been using SuperDuper to backup into a .sparseimage on an
AFP mounted server volume.  I've been doing this for years.

I've also used Carbon Copy Cloner to backup to another Mac over
the network.  However, in this case, it just copies all the files
to a specified subdirectory tree on the remote Mac.

And another network backup method is using CrashPlan (free if you
use your own systems).

Are "disk images" disk images or not?
I have seen the question "What are disk images" answered numerous times with the assurance that they are exact sector-by-sector copies of real physical disks. But my own eyes seem to contradict that apparently standard answer. Disregarding the instant .dmg "images" which can be cobbled together in folders on the desktop, and concentrating on sincere attempts to create real images of real physical disks with Disk Utility, if .dmg's are real sector-by-sector copies, how come they shrink in size when files are deleted from their source-devices to make the "images&quo...

Creating system image
Hello: I'm about to reinstall Solaris 9 completely on our server. Once it is done, and before putting the system back online, is it possible to create an image of the system, as it will be configured, that I could put on CDs or DVD and from which it would be possible to boot the machine ? How do I proceed ? Cordially, Guy Paulus -- , /) // Guy Paulus (Sys Admin) (/ Service des Milieux Continus, CP-194/5 _/ ______ Universite Libre de Bruxelles ) ( (-----( 50 av. F. D. Roosevelt /INK\ \ \ ...

Creating a A disk Image
Running 9.22 on a G4 I have a partition containing about 15gb. I would like to create a disk image for backup purposes. Disk Copy 6.3.3 would appear to have a limit of 2gb. Is there a program out there like Norton Ghost for the PC world which would manage this? Regards Chris Curtis In article <8oSdnY0rNM5nzr_cRVn-ow@nildram.net>, "Chris Curtis" <ccurtis@nospam.net> wrote: > Running 9.22 on a G4 > I have a partition containing about 15gb. > I would like to create a disk image for backup purposes. Disk Copy 6.3.3 > would appear to have a limit of 2gb. >...

TT030 system disks images
Hello, I have a tt030 but I don't have the system disks Can anybody tell me where I can get .msa or .st images of them(french or english) so I'm able to reformat,repartition and reinstall the gem on my harddrive? Thanx the o/s is in rom, the system disks are basicly hard drive formatting and partitioning tools and a uk language disk. Thats what i have for my TT, they are Ibm format HD disks anyway, if your interested ill zip them and send them to you, then you can extract them on a PC. Im assuming you have a HD floppy drive . . . . . "ttthirsty" <guigz2000@hotmail....

Create my own boot disk from image
Hi All, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-AR11M laptop which is pre installed with Windows Media Centre. Because of the preinstall, it also has loads of app that I do not want. Rather than uninstalling these, I would rather do a clean install of MCE but seeing as sony did not give me disks, I have to use their slow version. I would like to know if anyone has managed to create an install disk from the image that sony provide - less any rubbish... Installing XP pro makes no use of the TV tuner and MCE as a whole. It also makes no use of the extra buttons etc on the machine. Any ideas / Help? Thanks! Crispin crispin.proctor@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a Sony Vaio VGN-AR11M laptop which is pre installed with Windows > Media Centre. > Because of the preinstall, it also has loads of app that I do not want. > Rather than uninstalling these, I would rather do a clean install of > MCE but seeing as sony did not give me disks, I have to use their slow > version. > > I would like to know if anyone has managed to create an install disk > from the image that sony provide - less any rubbish... > Installing XP pro makes no use of the TV tuner and MCE as a whole. It > also makes no use of the extra buttons etc on the machine. > > Any ideas / Help? > > Thanks! > > Crispin > Vaio notebooks require the Sony Utilities Library and other proprietary apps to make use of the special function keys. Can you make recovery CDs o...

Re: Does anyone shut down for system disk backup any more? (Know Your System!) System!) System!)
> > It is a bad idea to open files on a remote system or on another cluster > > system > > system-disk. This is perfectly fine for shared data disks - that is the > whole > > point of clustering and RMS - shared resources. > > Then again, all of your systems may share the same system disk. I keep forgetting about that... I do not share my system disk amongst my clustered servers. I keep one system disk for each server. Pros and Cons both ways - however I felt it safer and faster (yes more expensive) to do one disk per server then multiple servers per one disk. Today disks are cheap. Back then when this technology was built disks were not. J*o*h*n B*r*a*n*d*o*n VMS Systems Administrator firstname.lastname.spam.me.not@dalsemi.com ...

creating custom bootrom.sys image
Hi All, The target is a pc486 with 3 NIC Cards fei 82557 and its RAM is 256MB. My bootable vxworks image include the application project. A bootable vxworks image is created ,with a main function of the application project which is referenced in usrAppInit.c. Now i want to make a "bootable hard disk target" with the vxworks image and for that i need bootrom.sys file. 1. As in tornado 2.0, the 'build' menu has an option to create the bootrom image for the various BSP's . 2. After that we use 'vxcopy' utility which is in the host/x86-win32/bin directory to str...

Multi-Boot System and Disk Images
First, what's worked: I've had no trouble running multi-boot systems with FreeBSD, various flavors of Linux, DOS, and Windows on hard disk. I've also gotten (to my surprise at first, because it was so simple) FreeBSD running on a thumb drive, including X and a slew of apps. Every now and then I have a driver issue but otherwise it's proven to be a very versatile and reliable tool. What is hanging me up is that I cannot get FreeDOS to boot from a USB stick slice, although it boots fine if (for example) I image the entire thumb drive with a DOS disk image. Here's what *isn't* the problem: 1. DOS is always on the first partition, so it's not an issue with trying to install it on a different one. 2. I've tried this with multiple disk images and had identical results. 3. I've tried with multiple boot loaders (Grub, LiLo, FreeBSD's) and had the same results. I guess what I'm looking for is a better understanding of how a -nix bootloader runs DOS, and what might be different about booting DOS from a slice as opposed to a whole thumb drive (which obviously isn't an issue on hard disk). Usually when I set up a multi-boot system on hard disk, I install the DOS or Windows partition first, then the others plus a -nix boot loader, and have had zero issues. Also, if someone can clarify the proper way to image a bootable DOS disk with Unix or Linux this would be appreciated. Right now I'm using FreeBSD's ...

Problem creating disk images with Applewin.
I'm having a problem creating disk images with Applewin. I normally open = up a DOS 3.3 System Master and boot it up , once the image has loaded I cl= ick on the #2 Disk Drive and type in the name of the image I wish to create= , for example , TEST , then I hit enter , then when I am back in App= lewin , I type INIT HELLO , S5 , D2 and it formats the image and creat= es it.. The problem is Applewin does not recognize the format of the file I= created! I have gone the other route and created a disk image with Cide= rPress and that still does not work... Any ...

Finding an error creating a disk image
I copied a laserdisc to a DvD +RW (using a DVD player/writer) and wanted to copy it to a DVD+R. So I put it in my Mac and started it playing to test it, cancelled, opened Disk Utility, and selected the New Image icon. It started copying my DVD, but after a while the Disk Utility Progress changed to: Unable to create "My Fair Lady - part 1.dmg". (Input/ output error) I tried again a few times, including once trying to write to my LaCie drive. Same error. 1. How do I trace down my error? 2. Is it possible to skip this step, copying my DVD directly to my Mad Dog portable driv...

Create my own boot disk from image #2
Hi All, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-AR11M laptop which is pre installed with Windows Media Centre. Because of the preinstall, it also has loads of app that I do not want. Rather than uninstalling these, I would rather do a clean install of MCE but seeing as sony did not give me disks, I have to use their slow version. I would like to know if anyone has managed to create an install disk from the image that sony provide - less any rubbish... Installing XP pro makes no use of the TV tuner and MCE as a whole. It also makes no use of the extra buttons etc on the machine. Any ideas / Help? Thanks! Crispin If it was Home or Pro, I'd suggest to you that the "I386" folder probably has everything you need to reinstall if it has the setup program(s) (Winnt.exe and Winnt32.exe ... actually, either one is enough). But MCE is a two-disc setup and I386 might not be all inclusive. I'd experiment with a spare hard drive (if the drive isn't too difficult to change). Are you sure that they didn't give you a way to make a disc, or did they give you a disc but it's not what you want? crispin.proctor@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a Sony Vaio VGN-AR11M laptop which is pre installed with Windows > Media Centre. > Because of the preinstall, it also has loads of app that I do not want. > Rather than uninstalling these, I would rather do a clean install of > MCE but seeing as sony did not give me disks, I have to use their slow &...

Diskless: Howto create a root-disk image
I have a simple 2-PC LAN at home. I want to make one of them boot from the other over the network. I am trying this out because I plan to write some basic provisioning and maintenance routines for hardware which can be run on individual server over the network without booting them with their Disk OS. I have come across enough HOWTOs over the internet describing how to setup DHCP on the boot server or how to configure NFS share to share the root-disk image. What I cannot make out however is how to create a root disk image which can be used by the diskless PC as a read-only disk source of OS files and utilities. I tried installing RedHat Enterprise Linux 4.3 for this purpose using "--root <netboot_root>" switch on rpm. But it did not work out. There seemed to be too many cyclic dependencies between packages and even when the packages did get installed, they threw %post(...) errors, and sometimes failed with %pre errors. Not sure where I am going wrong. I am really looking for a standard HOWTO or manual which describes setting up such a root-disk image. I know that the technique of doing this could vary from one OS to another but any OS would do if it gives me an idea. I prefer specific tips on how to do it for RHEL. Please help. Cheers, Andy P.S. The specs of the two PCs ----------------------------------- Boot server: PIII 733 MHz w/ 133 MHz FSB, 512 Megs SDRAM @133MHz, 40 Gigs hard drive - Linux on (hd0,1). Dual boots to FreeBSD 6.1 and RHEL 4u3. Clien...

Updated UCSD p-System disk images
at: http://www.unix4fun.org/z80pack/ Roger Ivie located a bug in the bootstrap bits for the z80pack emulation system. The boot code in PBOOT.Z80 loaded one sector too many, which will cause problems with the WinSim port of z80pack done by Roger. You want the new UCSD booter disk image with this bug fixed, to be able to write the corrected bootstrap to UCSD systems disks. You also may want the I.4, I.5 and II.0 bootable images with the corrected bootstrap already in place. UCSD IV is not affected, this one uses different bootstrap bits. Many thanks to Roger for pointing out this problem. En...

Creating Disk Images from Copy Protected Source
Is it possible to create a disk image from a copy protected (5.25") original? I have created .dsk's from several of my old non-copyprotected disks in the past using Asimov on my ][gs and then transferring to a mac. I get an IO error when I try to create one from an original game disk I own. RoBErT wrote: > Is it possible to create a disk image from a copy protected (5.25") > original? > > I have created .dsk's from several of my old non-copyprotected disks > in the past using Asimov on my ][gs and then transferring to a mac. I > get an IO error when I try to create one from an original game disk I > own. In general, making a .dsk image can only be done when the original disk is a 16-sector, standard format disk. That is not enough to ensure that the image will run, since there are other copy-protection methods that may be applied that will prevent the image from running--including track synchronization and use of tracks beyond track 34. Any nonstandard formatting that prevents a normal sector copy from working will also prevent an image from being made. -michael NadaNet file server for Apple II computers! Home page: http://members.aol.com/MJMahon/ "The wastebasket is our most important design tool--and it's seriously underused." There is at least one program that will do that for 5.25" protected disks. Saltine's Super Transcopy, or SST. If noone offers it, or you can...

Disk Utility on system disk
If I do a disk image of a system disk from that system, I realise there is unpredictability in the state of actively written files and that to be realy safe, one should boot from different disk and backup the system disk. BUT... In real life, will the disk utility generally produce a bootable system drive if it is backing up the active system disk ? (that disk would have few user data files, mostly statis software and obviously page files whose data is not important). When I run it, it doesn't seem to complain about anything. Would it if it were unable to backup some fil...

creating an image out of multiple images
Hi all, I have some questions regarding image manipulation: - Is it possible add an alpha channel to an image via PHP? - Can I multiply an image with another image creating a new image? I want to create border with transparency around images uploaded to an photalbum. Regards Stijn You could definitely do so using imagemagik but i have no clue on how to do so since I have not really played with it too much. Mike > I have some questions regarding image manipulation: > - Is it possible add an alpha channel to an image via PHP? > - Can I multiply an image with another image creating a new image? I > want to create border with transparency around images uploaded to an > photalbum. > > Regards > Stijn > On 20 Jun 2005 04:30:23 -0700, stijngoris@gmail.com wrote: >I have some questions regarding image manipulation: http://uk.php.net/image >- Is it possible add an alpha channel to an image via PHP? http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.imagealphablending.php http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.imagecolortransparent.php >- Can I multiply an image with another image creating a new image? I >want to create border with transparency around images uploaded to an >photalbum. http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.imagecopymerge.php -- Andy Hassall / <andy@andyh.co.uk> / <http://www.andyh.co.uk> <http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space> Space: disk usage analysis tool ...

Mac 7.0 operating system disks
Does anyone know where I can get a set of Mac 7.0 operating system disks? My wifes Mac needs that low a system to run some of the programs she has and I would like to re-install that OS on her Mac so she doesn't have to buy upgrades for the software she has. Thanks Henry In article <Zsydndcs9L-A4X3YnZ2dnUVZ_sKunZ2d@comcast.com>, Henry <wa0goz@arrl.net> wrote: > Does anyone know where I can get a set of Mac 7.0 operating system > disks? My wifes Mac needs that low a system to run some of the > programs she has and I would like to re-install that OS on her Ma...

Help: Create file system on a shared disk
Dear Group, Are there anybody here also storage group/SAN box expert? We are building a RAC on linux (10202). We have a huge lun(1000G), connected to all the nodes. I need a file system just for one nodes, so I created a partition out of this Lun(100G) and mounted this partition only to node 1(Lets say partition 1). And leave the rest of the lun for a ASM disk. Our consultant tells me that this will cause a lot of problems. The asm filess on another partition on the same lun will be corrupted, and OS will be corrupted. Is this true? While I understand other node will see partition 1, they do not have mount point to this partition, and how can this corrupt ASM disk on another partition, how can this further to corrupt my OS? Your help is highly appreciated. On Feb 21, 8:39 am, cs3...@yahoo.com wrote: > Dear Group, > > Are there anybody here also storage group/SAN box expert? > > We are building a RAC on linux (10202). We have a huge lun(1000G), > connected to all the nodes. I need a file system just for one nodes, > so I created a partition out of this Lun(100G) and mounted this > partition only to node 1(Lets say partition 1). And leave the rest of > the lun for a ASM disk. > > Our consultant tells me that this will cause a lot of problems. The > asm filess on another partition on the same lun will be corrupted, and > OS will be corrupted. > > Is this true? While I understand other node will see partition 1, >...

Create .D64 Disk Images from Win32 Shell?
Do the latest versions of Master64 and 64 Editor have the ability to create new C64 images from the Win32 Shell? I'm asking because I blew some of my computer privelages recently. :( On Monday, November 11, 2013 9:40:37 AM UTC-8, Harry Potter wrote: > Do the latest versions of Master64 and 64 Editor have the ability to create new C64 images from the Win32 Shell? I'm asking because I blew some of my computer privelages recently. :( How do you blow some of your computer privileges? On Monday, November 11, 2013 1:04:50 PM UTC-5, Payton Byrd wrote: > On Monday, November 11, 2013 9:40:37 AM UTC-8, Harry Potter wrote: > > > Do the latest versions of Master64 and 64 Editor have the ability to create new C64 images from the Win32 Shell? I'm asking because I blew some of my computer privelages recently. :( > > > > How do you blow some of your computer privileges? I should've never said that! :'( I let a virus attack a hard drive. "Payton Byrd" <plbyrd@gmail.com> wrote in message news:46416a2e-a555-4f54-bb9a-f72a1c155953@googlegroups.com... > On Monday, November 11, 2013 9:40:37 AM UTC-8, Harry Potter wrote: >> Do the latest versions of Master64 and 64 Editor have the ability to >> create new C64 images from the Win32 Shell? I'm asking because I blew >> some of my computer privelages recently. :( > > How do you blow some of your computer privileges...

System image viewer on Mac Os X
Hi! I recently got an iBook (Mac OS X 10.3) and everything is fine there, but: I cannot find an image viewer that displays images that are in a folder. I do not want to use iPhoto since I have iViewMedia Pro... so my question is: Is there an image viewer built in OS X 10.3 with which I can go through the pictures in a folder like the image viewer in windows? (If not, is there free- or shareware that does this?) I simply do not want to double-click everytime on a picture to open it in the previewer... Thanks, M. In article <1134385591.504912.188760@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, &...

image backup of rx2600, rx2660 system disk
I have an rx2600 and rx2660 for development. I have never had any problems and backup anything necessary across the network and to a USB memory stick. What is the best way to do a standard standalone image backup of the system disk on these units that is supported as a boot device in case of emergency? On 1/4/2011 1:42 PM, kczwei wrote: > I have an rx2600 and rx2660 for development. I have never had any > problems and backup anything necessary across the network and to a USB > memory stick. > > What is the best way to do a standard standalone image backup of the > system ...

Disk images with disk keys??
After years of searching I finally found a program and was able to sucessfully copy it from the original 5 1/4 disk to an image. It is a copy protected disk which I used SST to copy. However, now when I try to access it in an emulator it asks for the original disk. Is there a way around this? After some research I found out the original has some sort of disk key. Dan, Good...You did to use NIB image for emulator after you have done with SST Copy. There is only one way to disable copy protection like keys by modifying assembly language in sector by sector. It is likely to replace...

Disk Image Error: No Mountable File Systems
I recently DLd updates for the Unsanity APE and the Windowshade haxie which I've been running for a long time. The APE installed fine but when I clicked on the windowshade .dmg file I got a message that the disk image failed to mount. Reason given: "no mountable file systems". Running 10.3.6 Can anyone shed some light on this for me please? Madeleine In article <madwen-AC74F1.17532910122004@news.giganews.com>, Madwen <madwen@onomatopaeia.com> wrote: > I recently DLd updates for the Unsanity APE and the Windowshade haxie > which I've been running ...

Can you create a PC Boot disk on a Mac?
I have a back up copy of a Windows XP install disk as a disk image on the server. Is it possible to turn it back to a bootable PC disk with a Mac? I tried burning the image with toast but this didn't work. Thanks all, T. ...

Web resources about - Create disk image over AFP ? - comp.sys.mac.system

iRobot Create - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iRobot Create is a hobbyist robot manufactured by iRobot that is based on the Roomba platform and was introduced in 2007. However, iRobot Create ...

The Knot Creates Facebook Page To Help Hurricane Sandy Victims Salvage Their Weddings
The damage in the wake of Hurricane Sandy included some 2,300 weddings that had to be postponed or rescheduled, according to wedding portal The ...

Two federal ministers split over proposal to create new Top End state - The Courier-Mail Search Search ...
THE two federal ministers with responsibility for Northern Australia are split over a proposal to create a new state in the Top End.

Pushy parents at Pez fun day create the Easter egg hunt from hell
What was supposed to be a cherished Easter tradition turned into a mess after pushy parents caused a scene at egg hunts in the US over the weekend. ...

Pushy parents at Pez fun day create the Easter egg hunt from hell
What was supposed to be a cherished Easter tradition turned into a mess after pushy parents caused a scene at egg hunts in the US over the weekend. ...

Canada's Potholed Roads Create Bonanza For Car Repair Shops
Pothole damage accounts for one-third of one car repair shop's revenue.

How-To: Create a free Apple developer account for sideloading apps
... wishing to sideload open source apps on a personal device can do so with relative ease. In this post, we’ll show you how easy it is to create ...

Viceland Creates VR Content for Samsung
Viceland is creating virtual reality content for Samsung as part of a larger ad deal that will make some of its primetime programming commercial-free. ...

How to Create a Basic Twitter Marketing Guide for Your Team
... your tweeting. The who’s who If you will be networking in any way on Twitter, either by retweeting or engaging others, you’ll want to create ...

Two dads create device to prevent kid deaths in hot cars
Filed under: Etc. , Safety , Smartphone , Technology There's a glimmer of something brilliant in Sense-A-Life, the small connected device developed ...