Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)'s App Store v1.3 (201)'s "Updates installed ..." section.

Hello.

I have a couple questions with the new Mavericks OS (clean install):

1. Is there a way to hide this "Updates Installed In The Last 30 Days"
section? It keeps confusing me that these are new updates available to
download and install until I read the section's title. :P I like how
Windows does its update history hidden at first and then I can view them
when I want to.

2. Is there a way to show more than 30 days when Mavericks' release is
over 30 days old?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "A centipede is an ant made to Canadian/government specs." --unknown
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)

Ant wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a couple questions with the new Mavericks OS (clean install):
>
> 1. Is there a way to hide this "Updates Installed In The Last 30 Days"
> section? It keeps confusing me that these are new updates available to
> download and install until I read the section's title. :P I like how
> Windows does its update history hidden at first and then I can view them
> when I want to.
>
> 2. Is there a way to show more than 30 days when Mavericks' release is
> over 30 days old?
>
> Thank you in advance. :)

No. This started with IOS7 for iPad and iPhone. Thankfully they did add
auto-update like on IOS7.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjonescet@comcast.net