News: More Sinclair QL related videos published on YouTube today

Dear all,

it has been a while since aftermath II (April) of the "QL & Mac are
25" show which was held on Oct 31-Nov 1, 2009. The remaining hard job
to do was (in fact it still is) the video editing and cutting.

Well, after some other folks uploaded some nice Sinclair QL related
videos recently I got motivated to do my job and started editing and
cutting of the raw footage I=92ve collected at the show last autumn.

My recent "QL & Mac are 25" show uploads are:

"The Animated Head" 3D demo 1988
http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#p/u/13/40ByKsPB9vc

QTop desktop suite 1989 (pre Windows 3.0) - part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#p/u/15/rbFMDw1MOXw

QTop desktop suite 1989 (pre Windows 3.0) - part 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#p/u/16/zVZICdYj_38

QL ELITE 3D demo 1991
http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#p/u/17/eYoTSGvWf78

URL of the show webpage is:
http://tinyurl.com/ql-mac-show

I also uploaded two videos taken at the 2010 QL meeting in Austria
which was on beginning of June.

SMS2 OS (Sinclair QL Qdos successor) on ATARI STE
http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#p/u/19/kY6LdsW-fTE

Sinclair QL KARATE game on a Q40
http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#p/u/18/d11fQvqZECM

Anton Preinsack produced this nice video of the Austrian show:

Sinclair QL-Meeting 2010 (Austria)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DO4Q7IUMKvRM

Don't forget the have another look at Linus Torvalds (the creator of
the Linux kernel) GMOVE software blitter for the QL on the QL-is-25
webpage. URL is:
http://tinyurl.com/ql-is-25

Enjoy the videos and the summer!

Urs
QLvsJAGUAR - Much more than retro - Always remember: QL forever!
Website: http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch
Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar
Pictures: http://cid-c250d8748980ce5a.photos.live.com/albums.aspx

P.S. Some friends have asked me for the movies and magazine articles
which were shown at the show. I=92ve setup a "friends only" webpage
which I share with you. Currently you can download 4 movies and 5
articles, more than 1.5 GB in total. Please keep this page private.
URL is:
http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch/FriendsOnly.html
comp.sys.sinclair 6096 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Am 09.07.2010 14:47 schrieb Urs:
> "The Animated Head" 3D demo 1988
> http://www.youtube.com/user/QLvsJaguar#p/u/13/40ByKsPB9vc

"this video contains music from Sony...." so this isn't allowed to watch
it in your country.
0
a_berger1 (12)