IE PDF SSL Security popup message

Hello All,

I have a site written in ASP/VB COM and setup completly over https.
Browser is IE 6.

I am doing a post from one page to another using
document.formname.submit. This works fine throughout the system.

In one of the ASP pages a pdf is displayed with content(inline). So
when the post is done to this page, the "The page contains secure and
insecure items. Do you want to display the non-secure items." message
gets displayed. Irrespective of selection of "Yes" or "No" the pdf is
displayed correctly.

Any ideas how i can fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

-Sandeep