how to let the text align to the left and right

well, I am writing my Acknowledgements for my thesis work, and at
last, I will write the date and my name, like (let xxx represents the
text)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Frankfurt, May 02                                          Bill Gates

the "Frankfurt, May 02 should be at the very left side", and "Bill
Gates" should be at the very right side, how?

Am 2 May 2007 02:12:28 -0700 schrieb hallohallo2002@hotmail.com:

> well, I am writing my Acknowledgements for my thesis work, and at
> last, I will write the date and my name, like (let xxx represents the
> text)
>
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> Frankfurt, May 02                                          Bill Gates
>
> the "Frankfurt, May 02 should be at the very left side", and "Bill
> Gates" should be at the very right side, how?

\noindent Frankfurt \hfill Bill

--
Ulrike Fischer
0
hallohallo2002@hotmail.com writes:
> Frankfurt, May 02                                          Bill Gates
>
> the "Frankfurt, May 02 should be at the very left side", and "Bill
> Gates" should be at the very right side, how?

\hfill:

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
Frankfurt, May 02\hfill Bill Gates