Texmacs and tables, export to LaTeX

Hi guys,

Is anyone here using texmacs for their editing?

I've been entrusted with the thankless task of mapping
an existing remittance form in LaTeX, and it's a hideous
thing.  I've been trying to use texmacs for this, and the
table (with several multicol entries) and varied lines
looks all right in texmacs.  But when I export to LaTeX
I always get a zero-length file.  I asked this question on
the texmacs users mailing list a couple of days ago, but
haven't received any response, hence my question here.

Cheers,
Andrej