java "too many commands"

We have a java application using IBM java 5 and apache-tomcat.

The application sometimes returns "too many commands" errors.

I am trying to figure out whether this is an OS problem or a apache-
tomcat problem.

Anyone seen this before and can point me in the right direction?

comp.unix.aix 10963 articles. 1 followers. drkirkby (98) is leader. Post Follow

Loial schrieb:
> We have a java application using IBM java 5 and apache-tomcat.
>
> The application sometimes returns "too many commands" errors.
>
> I am trying to figure out whether this is an OS problem or a apache-
> tomcat problem.
>
> Anyone seen this before and can point me in the right direction?

Hi,

may be it is a problem with maxuproc (lsattr -El sys0 -a maxuproc ).

Regards,
Uwe Auer

0
uwe7489 (109)