IA32 *NIX ABI reference?

Is there a place one could find the ABIs for the various UNIX and UNIX-like
operating systems like *BSD and Linux respectively?  I tried Googling and I
didn't have much luck.  I did find a System V ABI Intel Arch Supplement 4th
Edition, but I can already tell it's slightly out of date since it
specifies different sizes for some types than what I've seen in current
implementations.

Thanks,

-Clint
0
Clint

Clint Olsen <clint@0lsen.net> wrote in message news:<slrnbffknl.172q.clint@poly.0lsen.net>...
> Is there a place one could find the ABIs for the various UNIX and UNIX-like
> operating systems like *BSD and Linux respectively?  I tried Googling and I
> didn't have much luck.  I did find a System V ABI Intel Arch Supplement 4th
> Edition, but I can already tell it's slightly out of date since it
> specifies different sizes for some types than what I've seen in current
> implementations.

http://www.linuxbase.org/spec has the Linux Standard Base ABI specifications,
and include an IA32 ABI. They've taken much of the System V ABI work and
updated it...

==
Andrew Josey
#include <std/disclaimer.h>