proper group for xterm source?

I'm doing some minor xterm source modifications and I've hit
a barrier.  Is this the right place?

0
coal

On 22/09/2016 14:22, coal wrote:
> I'm doing some minor xterm source modifications and I've hit
> a barrier.  Is this the right place?

The right place to discuss your changes? to submit them?

What exactly are you looking for?

Regards.

0
Noob
9/29/2016 8:35:36 PM
[Please pardon the References: hijack - I don't have access to the original
message]

On 22/09/2016 14:22, coal wrote:
> I'm doing some minor xterm source modifications and I've hit
> a barrier.  Is this the right place?

You could try talking to the author:
Thomas E. Dickey  dickey@invisible-island.net

Xterm home page:
  http://invisible-island.net/xterm/xterm.html

HTH
--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"

0
Lew
9/29/2016 10:01:48 PM
On Thursday September 29 2016 18:01, in comp.unix.programmer, "Lew Pitcher"
<lew.pitcher@digitalfreehold.ca> wrote:

> [Please pardon the References: hijack - I don't have access to the original
> message]
>
> On 22/09/2016 14:22, coal wrote:
>> I'm doing some minor xterm source modifications and I've hit
>> a barrier.  Is this the right place?
>
> You could try talking to the author:
sorry, I meant "the current maintainer"

--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"
PGP public key available upon request

0
Lew
9/29/2016 10:03:06 PM
On Thursday September 29 2016 18:01, in comp.unix.programmer, "Lew Pitcher"
<lew.pitcher@digitalfreehold.ca> wrote:

> [Please pardon the References: hijack - I don't have access to the original
> message]
>
> On 22/09/2016 14:22, coal wrote:
>> I'm doing some minor xterm source modifications and I've hit
>> a barrier.  Is this the right place?
>
> You could try talking to the author

The OP could also try posting to comp.windows.x, although the traffic there is
low.