Reading Unix code

A quick note to inform my fellow Unix developers that my book "Code
Reading: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2003) is now
available.  All 600 examples I use in the book are drawn from actual
code; most of them from Unix tools and system software.  For more
details <http://www.spinellis.gr/codereading>.

--
Diomidis Spinellis                      Assistant Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)