Unexpected program stop?...

My program uses threads (pthread library 0.10 under Red Hat Linux 8). Some
of these threads call select() function, and some do something else.
Sometimes, when my program stops its execution, I see the next:

[2]+  Stopped                ./myprog

And sometimes, an exit is succesful.
What does it mean? What can be wrong?

Thanks for help!
0
jek_bask

>>> Evgeny Baskakov wrote:

EB> My program uses threads (pthread library 0.10 under Red Hat Linux 8). Some
EB> of these threads call select() function, and some do something else.
EB> Sometimes, when my program stops its execution, I see the next:
EB> [2]+  Stopped                ./myprog
EB> And sometimes, an exit is succesful.
EB> What does it mean? What can be wrong?

Exited on signal 127?