imageIT, a shareware utility and an alternative to Symantec GHOST, PowerQuest Drive Image and Altiris RapiDeploy disk imaging / cloning tools

Secaucus, NJ (August 12th, 2003) - Synergix, Inc. (SI) today released
its final beta version of imageIT.  imageIT, released as a shareware
product, is a disk imaging utility and an alternative solution to
Symantec GHOST, Powerquest DRIVE IMAGE, Altiris RAPIDEPLOY disk
imaging / cloning utilities.

The software can be used to backup and restore entire hard drive or
entire partition. The partition backup and restore feature is useful
in OS deployment, especially when using Microsoft's Systems
Preparation method (SYSPREP.INF)

Key Features
-------------

- Backup and restore entire disk or specific partition
- OS deployment based upon Microsoft's SYSPREP method
- Command line interface
- Ease image file maintenance using file injection feature
- Option to exclude files such as pagefile.sys; hiberfil.sys
  to optimize image file creation time and size
- Supports compression and image file splitting
- Complements UNIT (Unattended Network Installation Toolkit), our OS
  deployment tool

Pricing
--------

imageIT is licensed as a shareware product.  A registered version of
the product is also available and includes the file injection feature.
The registered version, priced at USD $ 2,000, grants a global site
license.

Related links
--------------

http://www.synergix.com/products/imageIT/download
http://www.synergix.com/products
http://www.synergix.com/support

About Synergix, Inc.
--------------------

Synergix, Inc was established in 1996 to provide advanced systems
integration services to businesses in New York / New Jersey metro
area.  We have become an industry leading providers of systems
integration services based on technology solutions from Microsoft,
Novell, HP / Compaq, SUN Microsystems and other major software
vendors.  We design and implement industry leading technology
solutions that enable companies to improve revenue opportunities and
customer service.  Synergix is headquartered in Secaucus, NJ and has
software development centers in India.

Synergix also develops and sells Optima Suite, an add-on for Microsoft
SMS 2.0.  For a complete list of our products, visit our website at
http://www.synergix.com/products or contact sales at
sales@synergix.com
0
info
8/13/2003 1:56:40 AM
comp.win.networking.misc 2434 articles. 0 followers. kmcneal (4) is leader. Post Follow