Using wild cards to find and replace In microsoft word.

Hi,
I am Rahul Patel working at Patent firm in India
sorry to be specific but I have tried the wild card to format specific no. but not working!!! let me explain by example.
I want to find
US 3665032
and replace with
US 3,665,032
Please help
0
Rahul
4/11/2014 6:37:31 AM
comp.windows.apps.word-proc 948 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Friday, 11 April 2014 12:07:31 UTC+5:30, Rahul Patel  wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Rahul Patel working at Patent firm in India
> sorry to be specific but I have tried the wild card to format specific no. but not working!!! let me explain by example.
> I want to find
> US 3665032
> and replace with
> US 3,665,032
> Please help

I finally figured it out using wild card find and replace
0
Rahul